Friday, October 19, 2012

Twist it up a bit


Every morning, I wake up and want to get out of bed less and less. With the little time that I have, I try to figure out SOMETHING different to do with my hair other than straightening it, making it wavy, or putting it up in a bun, especially on days when I skip a wash. So I have gone on a quest to find simple ticks to amp up a hair do. Here's number one: The Maiden Twist-braid Crown (from A Beautiful Mess).


It was my first attempt, so it's clearly far from perfect.. but it's definitely a keeper. I got tons of compliments on it all day. It's fun to tell people, "Thanks! I tried this for the first time this morning, and it takes approximately 3 minutes!"
I do believe I'll  have my hair down and wavy with it next time, as in the pictures. But I'm very pleased with how it turned out overall.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment